– MSc Psychoanalytic Psychology – University College London 2012
– BA Hons Psychology – University of Sussex 2006
– Post Graduate Diploma Psychodynamic Counselling – Goldsmiths College 2008
– Cognitive Analytic Therapy Practitioner Diploma – (CAT) University of Sheffield 2014
– Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Supervision
– Accredited member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) whose guidelines I adhere to.
As I am trained in a variety of therapeutic approaches this enables me to tailor your therapy to suit your individual needs. I tend to combine CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) which focusses on how thoughts can impact on emotions whilst exploring childhood experiences. This can facilitate enduring change.